Warranties & Warranty Repairs
Most items sold by A2Z are covered by a New Zealand manufacturer's warranty and A2Z honour the NZ Fair Trading Act. The purchaser acknowledges that the Consumers Gaurantee Act will not apply.No other warranties either expressed or implied by law are made with respect to these goods. When the item has a manufacturer's warranty, and/or the warranty period has expired, calls for service or repairs should in most cases be referred directly to the manufacturer or their authorised service centre. We will however make every effort to facilitate the repair of out of warranty items.
Contact our service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty repairs on equipment require authorisation from the manufacturer and are not to be sent to the manufacturer or authorised repair centre until such authorisation has been received in writing. Generally this authorisation will include an RMA (Return Merchandise Authority) reference number and only then, you may return the item to the repair centre as detailed on the RMA. The freight costs are at the owners expense. See manufacturers website for locations and conditions of returns for repair.
- Before returning any stock or gear, contact email@example.com with your order number. A sales representative will help you out, or will contact you back within 24 business hours of your call.
- Any returns to A2Z Technologies Ltd must be made within fourteen (14) days of your receipt of the equipment and are subject to approval. Refunds will not be offered for goods without good reason. For further information concerning your rights please refer to the consumer guarantees act.
- While A2Z makes every effort to inform its customers the details of the products we carry, it is ultimately the consumer's responsibility to understand the specifications, capabilities and limitations of the products purchased. Failure on the customer's part to do so does not warrant a no-charge refund or exchange.
- Unless defective, a 20% restocking fee will be charged on opened box products that we normally stock. Product can also be exchanged for a credit towards another purchase. Credit must be used within one year of the original purchase.
- Items can be returned or exchanged only if they are in original packaging and delivered to A2Z in the same new condition as sold with literature, instructions and blank warranty cards intact.
- On non-stock orders, a 20% restocking fee may be charged. Even exchange cannot be made on any purchases of non-stock items.
- A missing item or damaged product fee of 5% may be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories and/or manuals (i.e., any product not in "like new" condition).
- Special Order items are not returnable.
Checking your order status
The best way to check the status of your online order is to email firstname.lastname@example.org and use your reference number.